Thursday, November 29, 2007

Calling All Canadians - It’s time to buy Real Estate in the ‘States

I just checked the foreign currency rates and discovered the US and Canadian dollar is even. It's been no secret that the US dollar has been falling like a stone from the sky recently but it has been a very long while since the two currencies have been at par with one another. Now, they are!

Canada's economy has been quite strong while the US economy has been lagging. The real estate markets have retained their strength in Canada. Now is the time for Canadians to buy vacation or investment property here in the United States. Great opportunities can be found. I'd like to help you.

If you are interested in buying a ski vacation second home or condo in Stowe or Waitsfield Vermont or a summer home along Lake Champlain near Ferrisburg, Charlotte, Shelburne, Burlington, Colchester, South Hero, Grand Isle, North Hero Vermont or further up in the Champlain Islands, please call me at 802.238.5256 or email me at Chris@ChrisHurdVT.com I would be delighted to help you.

Ski season is upon us and the mountains near Stowe, Sugarbush and Smuggler's Notch are deep in over 2 feet of snow already!

I'm excited. Are you? Call me and we'll take a few runs!

2 comments:

Patrick said...

One of most informative real estate blogs. I would like to visit again

Click here for: Coral Gables Property

pjeary said...

Has anyone done a short sale in Real estate? Let me know what the lenders are looking for. Anyway thanks for this great post.

Click here for : Miami Icon Brickell