A purely personal list subject to change (guaranteed!) of my favorite things to do in Burlington Vermont throughout the year:
10. Summer picnic pilgrammage to enjoy a sunset at Waterfront Park on Lake Champlain,
9. A show at the Flynn Theater followed by profiteroles for dessert at the "Trat",
8. An evening stroll down Church Street,
7. Finding a parking spot,
6. JazzFest in June,
5. First Night,
4. Burlington Bike Path,
3. Coming in by boat to the Community Boat House to hang out on the docks for a sunset, dinner, drinks or all 3,
2. Christmas Lighting Ceremony on Church Street,
1. 4th of July fireworks on the waterfront.
If you would like to add a comment or add your favorite Top Ten list, please do so by posting a comment here
If you are considering buying Burlington Vermont real estate (or surrounding areas), please give me a call on my cell at 802.238.5256 or email me to discuss our real estate market and your options.