Monday, October 24, 2011

This Is No Bull...

Well okay... Actually it is!

I saw this monster while showing property in Charlotte, Vermont yesterday afternoon. We guessed he must've weighed 1,200 pounds. He was enormous and he had quite a set of vocal chords as he beckoned to all who would listen.

Ferdinand Lives!! And he's in Charlotte!

If you are considering buying a home or condominium in or near Burlington Vermont, please utilize my: Burlington Vermont Real Estate, give me a call on my direct line at 802.238.5256 or email me to discuss representing you, our current market conditions and your needs/wants in a new home and community. I would be delighted to assist you.

Armed with solid numbers, Vermont Real Estate buyers and sellers alike can manage their expectations and the current realities of our local Vermont market.

No comments: