Friday, October 14, 2011

Burlington Vermont Real Estate: Creating Videos That Go Viral

Today was the final day of the Vermont Real Estate Conference at the Sheraton Hotel & Conference Center here in South Burlington Vermont. It was a day I was looking forward to as I had enrolled in a course entitled, "Volcanic Video Ideas to Make Your Messages Go Viral". The course instructor, Doug Devitre, taught us one of the most powerful tools for connecting with prospects can be the use of video on social media! He taught us how to use the web to build our authority in our niche and craft an online community of fans on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. He also taught us how to move our content on other blogs and websites using RSS, status updates and widgets.

I have long recognized that my next major commitment was to begin to learn how to implement a solid video strategy on this website. As was said by Doug, "if a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth a million...".

---------------------

If you are considering listing your home for sale or buying a home or condominium in or near Burlington Vermont Real Estate or Chittenden County, please give me a call or email me to discuss the market, schools and your options. I would be delighted to assist you. I can be reached on my direct line at 802.238.5256 or email me at Chris@ChrisHurdVT.com

No comments: