Monday, February 28, 2011

Record Monthly Snowfall Set at Burlington Vermont

Burlington VT - February 28th, 2011

It’s official!

A new record snowfall of 42.8 inches for the month of February has
been set at Burlington VT. This breaks the old record of 42.3
inches set in 2008.

Time to either go sledding or head south for Spring break depending on your perspective.

If you are considering listing your home for sale or buying a home or condominium in or near Burlington Vermont Real Estate or Chittenden County, please give me a call or email me to discuss the market and your options. I would be delighted to assist you. Feel free to visit my website at ChrisHurdVT. I can also be reached on my direct line at 802.238.5256 or email me at Chris@ChrisHurdVT.com

As always, please feel free to post any thoughts and comments here below.

Armed with solid numbers, buyers and sellers alike can manage their expectations and the current realities of our local market.

No comments: