Wednesday, August 6, 2008

National Median Sales Price Information Highlights Local Strength

Yesterday, I reported in this blog what price appreciation has been in the Burlington and South Burlington VT real estate markets.

Today, I am posting national median sales price information updated on 8/1/08 from the National Association of Realtors as reported by RealEstateABC.com

The National Median sales price for an existing single family home are down 6.07% from a year ago from across the USA.

This statistic when juxtaposed against yesterday's local real estate numbers reported in my blog highlight the staying power and strength of our local real estate market.

If you would like to add a comment, please do so by posting a comment here at Hurd's The Word or go to my website at Burlington Vermont Real Estate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the info! I definitely see how the national median sales price is a great statistic to have. I have been trying to secure private lending for my new home, we'll see how that goes. Any tips?