Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Burlington Vermont Real Estate: On The Summit of Mount Hunger Soft Light Surrounds Camel's Hump

Mount Hunger remains one of my favorite hikes near Burlington Vermont. A short 30 minute drive. It takes about 2.5 hours to hike the peak. Glorious at this time of year with colors changing. This is the view of Camel's Hump seen atop Mount Hunger located in Waterbury Center Vermont.

---------------------

If you are considering listing your home for sale or buying a home or condominium in or near Burlington Vermont Real Estate or Chittenden County, please give me a call or email me to discuss the market, schools and your options. I would be delighted to assist you. I can be reached on my direct line at 802.238.5256 or email me at Chris@ChrisHurdVT.com


No comments: